I don’t know about you, but I’m easy to buy for when it comes to gifts. Lipstick? Some cute statement earrings? A scarf? A candle? I’m thrilled.
But men…now that’s where shopping can get a little tricky.
While it’s often easy to purchase something fun and affordable for your girlfriends or female family members, the men in your life might have you scratching your head. When buying the newest power saw, firearm or golf clubs isn’t an option—what do you get?
I’ve done some Amazon scouring (so you don’t have to) and put together a list of 10 gift ideas for men for under $50. Happy shopping!
1. Vintage razor. Nothing quite compares to the close shave of a vintage straight edge barber razor. This option by Facón comes with 100 blades and is made of durable stainless steel.
2. Proraso after shave lotion. Is any shave really complete without some goods-smelling aftershave? This option by Proraso is made in Italy and comes in a pretty glass bottle.
3. Smith & Wesson folding knife. This handy pocketknife comes in at $15.99 and has an impressive 4.5 stars from 47,000 reviews. Just like women can never have too many shoes, men can never have too many pocketknives, right?
4. GRIP6 belt. This low-profile belt is American made and compliments a variety of different attires—a win-win!
5. Duke Cannon soap on a rope. You can feel good about your purchase with this one! Duke Cannon soaps not only smell great, but a portion of the proceeds benefit veterans.
6. Stanley classic steel thermos. It’s the OG thermos, keeping liquids hot or cold for 24 hours. At only $35 and made of stainless steel, this sturdy thermos is a gift that will be used for years to come.
7. Super universal socket tool. For the guy who loves gadgets, this universal socket tool is both handy and the perfect size for a stocking stuffer.
8. Toiletry bag. Whether it be for vacations, business trips or simply keeping items tidy in the bathroom, you can never go wrong with a sturdy toiletry bag for men.
9. Men’s flannel. Get ready to get cozy! This flannel has a whopping 55,000 reviews and comes in a variety of colors.
10. Beanie with a light. Great to keep in the car in case of a breakdown, this beanie hat with a light is a handy addition to a portable safety kit, or simply to use when working on projects in a dark space.
What’s the best gift you’ve ever given the man in your life? I’d love to hear!